Friday, August 16, 2013

Background & Future Goals

Hello everyone and welcome to Derping Through War! Now you may ask yourself, "What kind of name is that for a blog?" Let me explain about the focus first. EVE Online will be the central focus of Derping Through War. EVE Online is a MMO played around the world, with the exception of China, on a single shard that runs 23.5/7. This means everyone plays and exists on the same server and the server is up 23.5 hours a day. If you would like more info on EVE Online head on over to www.eveonline.com and check it out.

Now to the name "Derping Through War." Why did I pick this name? EVE Online is a game about war. Whether it is normal PVP or "market" PVP it is still war. The war I most closely associate with is called "Faction Warfare" which take place in low sec. It pits multiple factions against other allying factions in battle over territory. Due to the unique nature of EVE this war is constant and dynamic making for a very fun experience. Thus as the name says, I'm derping through the war that is EVE online.

Derping Through War will be updated with news and story's often. I will also be posting my YouTube videos on here. The videos coincide with the blog and give visual depth to the story's to be told.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I hope in time you will grow fond of and enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment