Monday, September 30, 2013

Coming Soon!

Recently I've been playing around in EFT... A lot! Reading forums, looking at kill boards and kill mails only to come to one simple conclusion. I can do that fit better! In light of this hair brain idea I will be doing fits on here. They will be advanced fits and sometimes hard to fit without implants. I will try to make proposals for those who choose to fly without implants or have imperfect fitting skills where I can. I hope to accompany videos with them when able, but due to my current life style making videos is more time consuming than I once thought them to be. Some of the fits will be odd or even very specialized. Heck some of them might not make sense to you, but I'm going to do them any ways and try to explain their application.

The first one will be up in a few days. Currently I'm trying to get some decent footage so it will have a companion video.

Until then, Happy hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment